Friday, December 16, 2011

Googledocs: How to get rid of the white space under document?

When viewing a file I've created in google docs there's a big white space under the document that takes up 1/3 of the screen and makes viewing more than a part of the document tricky. Is there any way to reduce or get rid of this white space?





Thank you!|||i use a freeware called photofiltre.


in the old old old days, before windows, what you saw on the screen is what you printed, hence the keyboard key, prnt scr


now prnt scr captures the screen into what is called the clipboard


when I see something I want to capture and clean up, as your query suggests,


i do a prnt scr, open photofiltre and go to edit, paste as a new image. then I crop the picture taking out the white space and the image is saves as whatever format you pick,


it is a very simple process and I do it constantly.





In a further note., there is a freeware called multiscreen dump terrific. herein you can capture many screens and they are all saved as JPG files.


If I want to go bananas, I also use tiny pdf with its pluggin and can make the whole Magilla into one PDF file that has a series of pages and the whole file is usually smaller than the sum of its parts. That file can be emailed to anyone as it cannot hold viruses.


I can go on and on, and I often do...

No comments:

Post a Comment