Saturday, December 24, 2011

British boy in my class calls me poppit?

We got a new student from the UK around a month ago. He is very attractive and he jokes often with me- he always calls me poppet (sp?) because it makes me angry that i do not know what it means. He calls me a group of different names (british terms) and i don't know if there mean or not? help!


he calls me-





Poppet


Duckie or his duck


and crumpet and pet.





what do they mean? are they mean or good?





Thanks~ Rebekah B.


and|||They could all be considered quite nice he obviously likes u...


Poppit,duckie,pet are all just endeering names suggesting he thinks your cute and cares for you


his duck makes me think he wants you to be his or look after you....lol self expanatory


crumpet is a term that british people dont really use that much these days its basically a bit of an old fashioned middle class way of saying your hot





hope that was of some help|||Haha, ah yes. :)


A crumpet is like a breakfast muffin, so muffins are yummy.. so i think he thinks your yummy! ;)


Ah, duckie well duckies are cute right? and everyone likes a duck so there for he likes you and thinks your cute! :) And Poppet is just like a English pet name, like:


Darling


Sweetheart


Or Babe?





I'm English btw :)|||Poppet - puppet, small child, doll (good)


Duckie - his duck (good)


crumpet - a bread (kinda like an english muffin) (bad?)


pet - pet (idk, i guess it means like ur his.)|||dont worry they are good things!! just a way of saying darling or babe basically (sounds as if he is from newcastle)

No comments:

Post a Comment