Monday, December 19, 2011

Web Design HTML CSS Javascript Major favor/help?!?!?!?

I know that no one in the world would spend this much time and effort for a simpleton like me and that I am throwing a hail mary by pleading this, but here goes...





Would YOU like to teach ME intermediate WebDesign over something like email or even GoogleDocs or Skype? But before you close this page, please consider the rest. :)





I have been learning XHTML for the past couple of months on various websites and I have a pretty good foundation in that area, but CSS tutorials online aren't quite the same. And after taking a brief look at the JavaScript lessons, I knew there was no way in the heebeejeebees that I would be able to learn that without a mentor.


Luckily, I have been taking Computer Science courses at my high school, but I only know Java, not JavaScript, and my school does not offer any sort of webdesign class. I like to think of myself as a quick learner and not meaning to brag or anything, but I am not too shabby of a student myself in school.





So I very humbly call upon you, if you are able to muster any type of effort, any sort of effort would be greatly greatly appreciated.





And who knows what the opportunities the future may hold for us if we never give the future an opportunity?





~Austin





PS. I just made that sentence up just now....WOW that's impressive!!!





My e-mail is auscwork@gmail.com. Please feel free to send me spam at anytime of the day.|||I would love to teach you how to do web developing however it is not very possible over the net. It is always much easier to learn scripting or programming languages by reading books rather than having a tutor, even a face to face lesson. I got all my web developing skills by reading books, and let me tell you, it is very easy. I will write out a list of all the books I used to get my skills in web developing. Well, here goes:





Html:


-HTML, XHTML, %26amp; CSS, Sixth Edition


-Sams teach yourself Web Publishing with HTML and CSS





CSS:


-CSS3 Visual Quickstart Guide 5th Edition


-Stylin' with CSS; A Designer's Guide, 2nd Edition 2008





JavaScript:


-Beginning JavaScript 4th Edition


-JavaScript %26amp; AJAX For The Web - Visual QuickStart Guide, 6th Edition (2006)


-Sams teach yourself JavaScript in 24 hours





Also, if you are interested in web developing, I highly recommend learning Php, as it is the language used to make websites interactive (user account, comments, uploads and that sort of stuff)


Php:


-PHP for the Web third edition visual quickstart guide


-PHP 6 and MYSQL 5 visual quickpro guide


-PHP 5 Advanced visual quickpro guide





These are all very good books for learning these languages and they cover the languages in great depth so any one can learn them without any prior experience required. I will provide you with websites for downloading pdf's so you can get ebooks of these guides.





-http://www.ebooksdownloadfree.com


-http://www.freebookspot.me


-http://www.ebook3000.com


-http://www.gigawarez.com/category/e-book





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment