Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I put text and an image on the same line in OpenOffice or GoogleDocs?

I'm trying to place an image on the same line as some text but when I move the image it realigns the text to a separate line and I can't get them on the same exact line, or to place the text next to the image. How do I do this in either GoogleDocs or OpenOffice? I can't figure it out.|||This is the process to use for Open Office assuming you already have inserted an image.





Select your image, if it is not active already. (Green handle boxes visible)


Select the Format menu.


Select the Wrap sub-menu.


Select the Page Wrap option.





There are several options in the Wrap drop down list, so you may want to check the various effects before you finalize your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment