Monday, December 19, 2011

Googledocs not uploading powerpoint slides...?

Hello, I was trying to "Import" my powerpoint slides, but everytime I try, it says "Upload failed".





I have saved it in the .ppt and .pps as requested, but it still won't upload!





Has anyone had this issue before? If so, how was it resolved?|||I tried searching Google's help for what to do about this problem, and came up empty. The best I can suggest is an alternative that might work better, since it is from Microsoft.





Microsoft offers a free online version of Microsoft Office. You don't have to pay for Office unless you want additional features. The free version from Microsoft is here:


http://www.skydrive.com/





You use it on line in your web browser, just like Google docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment