Monday, December 19, 2011

What is the best CRM Lite program for Mac?

I have a small but active business selling virtual goods online. I am having a hard time finding a good CRM program for Mac. I'm using google spreadsheet right now, but it's not really designed to also manage a customer database, and I would like to be doing that. Something like Salesforce is WAY too much for me, as I don't have leads to follow or vendors to track.





Basically, I need to manage three sets of data in tandem: Customers, Sales, and Inventory Files. I need them all to be customizable because the data I collect is not really traditional. (For instance, I never get customer home addresses, because I do not need them.)





Is there some kind of simple program for Mac that does this? Just a tiny step above Googledocs? I don't want to spend $300 or whatever it is for filemaker or bento and then find out that they're overkill for my needs.





For what it's worth, I also tried zoho.com and while it's something closer to what I want, I find their site a bit confusing.|||to find the best CRM especially for a small business such as yours, you should go shopping for it. you might think that it's tiring but it's the only way that you'll find the best program that would fit your needs. you might also want to check this site out for small business CRM solutions: http://www.crm-software-guide.com/small-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment