Monday, December 19, 2011

Will deleting my Gmail account also delete my Google account?

Hi Guys,





Quick question for someone who knows Google well. I created a Gmail address by mistake on my Google Account and it has now binded itself to my Google Account, it has become my login, my username and I regret making it without knowing it will not only become primary but will take over my account.





I would like to use my current @Gmail.com address with Google, not this other @Gmail.com account. I attempted to change my primary mail to a new @Gmail account but it won't let me.





My question is if I have an XYZ@Gmail.com account, how do I change it to my already registered ZYX@Gmail.com account without it killing my Google Account?? It's driving me crazy not being able to do this.





Also, if it isn't possible, if I choose to permanantly remove the @Gmail service, will my Google Account (Including GoogleDocs which I use the most) still remain intact and be ok?





I just really hate this gmail address that was created by mistake, I'd really like to replace it, or remove it; without my Google account breaking.





Any input on the matter appriciated,





Thank you %26amp; Happy holidays.|||I see no problems deleting your mistake. Happened to my friend, and he asked me the same problem. Don't worry, Delete it.





Your welcome %26amp; A happy holiday to you.|||u can try making another @gmail account and making that your primary mail id in the "My Account" page.. am not very sure if it'll work..

No comments:

Post a Comment