Saturday, December 24, 2011

I play fre poppit & when I sign in U say my screen name is already taken. It's mine!?

I also spent tokens to re do my Avatar. It went over what I had to use, %26amp; there is a charge. I looked @ Avatar; she's not up-dated. What happened %26amp; a note to say I was out of tokens %26amp; gems would have been nice. I may call my credit card on that.|||No, it's not! Don't confuse your screen name with your email address. The ONLY thing that's absolutely yours on line is that email address.





For instance, I know about four Black Butterfly's, 3 Miss New Orleans, 5 slim thugs, etc. As long as they're not on the same site, they're free to use those names, but if someone with of the same user name tried to register onto a site where another person is already using that name, the second person has to change theirs, maybe by adding a number to it, Black Butterfly 2, or something like that.





I hope this makes it easier for you to understand what happened with your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment