Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why won't most games on Pogo not load for me on my Mac (OS X Lion)?

most games on pogo open up in a new window, say "now loading bingo luao" or "now loading crossword cove" and then the window crashes and just disappears. this has been happening for some games before i got lion, but now that i upgraded to it, even more games don't work. i updated java, because games like poppit and battleship work. what can i do?|||Hi, I'm definitely not a tech person, but I worked on fixing this problem for myself on and off over the weekend. I downloaded Java for Mac 10.7........that alone didn't fix things. But then I went to Utilities on my Macbook and looked at Java preferences....there was a box to check which said "enable" so I checked it, then went to Pogo, it now works and all games load for me. I hope this helps. Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment