Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can i find out who my my babbydaddy is before i poppit out?

Don't worry darlin, I won't pay your child support, nor will I help you with our child.





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Babbydaddy|||Anal probe





........|¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨…‡


........|..........SteveC ..........|||"|""\__


........|__________________|||_|___|)%26lt;


........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)****!(@)|||Your pregnant with a babbydaddy !!??|||Check the YMCA|||it's not mine..i know this because my aim as been off recent years due to alcohol consumption.|||Pray, and go back and reread your diary.|||Don't sleep around|||Go on the Maury Show!|||omg, nice way to put it.


as s|||maury show or steve wilkos|||my my babbydaddy?it must be yo yo ma.skin flute artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment