Monday, December 19, 2011

Word processor for G1? EVER?

I know that there is an update for G1 coming in January ( http://www.googleandblog.com/htc-g1-goog鈥?/a> ), which sounds like an AWESOME upgrade, but it makes no mention of a word processor yet..?? I'm not really a techie so I'm not sure if I'm reading everything about it right.





Anybody hear/see anything else regarding even just a word processing app in the Market..??





I hear that you can use GoogleDocs, which would be fine with me for the time being, but when I go to my GoogleDocs account, I can only READ my stored documents. No editing or creating new. Am I missing something...??





Thanks in advance! =)|||I don't know much about GoogleDocs, but I do know you absolutely cannot edit, only view.





DocumentsToGo is absolutely developing the software for G1 that can read and EDIT documents such as WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL and PDF files. I had this program on my TREO 755p and it was perfect. It even maintained the images on Word documents on the mobile version and after editing, they still held in the PC. I recommend signing up with DataViz notification site for the G1, like I did.





http://www.dataviz.com/eforms/androidSignUp/

No comments:

Post a Comment